Bighearted Scotland brings together six amazing charities that provide a broad range of services and support for Scotland’s people and animals. We believe that together we offer a unique way of supporting a breadth of charities that are dedicated to making Scotland a better place for all. Supporting Bighearted Scotland means that your donations go straight to the following amazing charities:
- Epilepsy Scotland works with people living with epilepsy to ensure that their voice is heard.
- Erskine cares for veterans and their spouses, offering unrivalled nursing, residential, respite and dementia care.
- Momentum provides rehabilitation, training and care services for disabled and socially excluded people throughout Scotland
- OneKind aims to end cruelty to Scotland’s animals through campaigns, research and education.
- Penumbra is one of Scotland’s largest mental health charities supporting around 1000 adults and young people every week.
- Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Scotland seeks to support those affected by spina bifida and /or hydrocephalus and allied conditions, and to raise public awareness.